Ati and clone

Hallo
I have a Ati Radeon 9600, using the dvi for an lcd screen in 1280*1024
mode.
On the second outlet i have a pc to tv adapter (who makes the pc show up
wery clear).
BUT the max res. on the tv is 1024*768, and in clone mode i have to set
the main screen to that.....BAD
Is there any solution to have the main screen in 1280*1024 and the second
to 1024*768.
I`m using it for watching movies.

Kjetil S

--
Sendt med M2 - Operas revolusjonerende e-postprogram:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

No one who have any idea !!
Kjetil S

"Kjetil Skarbø" <hiawatha@hotmail.com> skrev i melding

> Hallo
> I have a Ati Radeon 9600, using the dvi for an lcd screen in 1280*1024
> mode.
> On the second outlet i have a pc to tv adapter (who makes the pc show up
> wery clear).
> BUT the max res. on the tv is 1024*768, and in clone mode i have to set
> the main screen to that.....BAD
> Is there any solution to have the main screen in 1280*1024 and the second
> to 1024*768.
> I`m using it for watching movies.
>
> Kjetil S
>
> --
> Sendt med M2 - Operas revolusjonerende e-postprogram:
> http://www.opera.com/m2/

Okey.. duuds.
I`v put in a old version of hydravision-3-25-0006, instald a old version of
ati drivers AND i get some controll over MY second screen...
THIS IS BAD for the new "wxp-w2k-ccc-8-071-041026a-018719c-english.exe"
drivers...
IF if there is an person from ATI who reads this, shame on you........ :-}
Why cant we get more control over the system, im was close to get rid off
the card and getting a new nvidia card as`in my old comp.. THERE WAS NO
problem with this card at all....And all the rest of Nvidia cards i had..
This was my first personal card fom ATI (now the second, (a laptop)by my
job).
And it needs som help.... LISTEN to the people...
I NEVER GONNA BY AN ATI ANY MORE......... (mybee by my office) but not by
mee self..,.
GAMES -- MOVIE - do i need to say anymoore

AMEN

Kjetil S