.NET PASSPORT ACCOUNT

IN PERUSING OUR COMPANY MAIN COMPUTER I FOUND THAT THE .NET PASSPORT ACCOUNT
HAD AN E-MAIL NAME THAT WE ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH. SINCE WE HAVE LOG IN IDS
AND NO ONE ELSE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO ACCESS USER ACCOUNTS OR EVEN GET A
DESK TOP, HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED? IS IT A SPY ID? PLEASE RESPOND
QUICKLY. WE FOUND THAT AN EMPLOYEE WHO RECENTLY LEFT HAD BEEN STEALING AND
WANT TO KNOW IF THEY HAVE BEEN TRACKING ACCOUNT NUMBERS, ETC. THANKS. KAREN
1 answer Last reply
More about passport account

    Remove the .NET Credentials [Stored User names and Passwords]
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/StoredPasswords.htm

    Was the employee using messenger?

    BTW - please don't use all caps on the Newsgroups as it is considered rude and
    shouting.
    Hope the above helps.

    KCBowen wrote:
    > IN PERUSING OUR COMPANY MAIN COMPUTER I FOUND THAT THE .NET PASSPORT
    > ACCOUNT HAD AN E-MAIL NAME THAT WE ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH. SINCE WE
    > HAVE LOG IN IDS AND NO ONE ELSE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO ACCESS USER
    > ACCOUNTS OR EVEN GET A DESK TOP, HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED? IS IT
    > A SPY ID? PLEASE RESPOND QUICKLY. WE FOUND THAT AN EMPLOYEE WHO
    > RECENTLY LEFT HAD BEEN STEALING AND WANT TO KNOW IF THEY HAVE BEEN
    > TRACKING ACCOUNT NUMBERS, ETC. THANKS. KAREN

Windows XP