.NET PASSPORT ACCOUNT

April 30, 2005 2:08:03 PM

IN PERUSING OUR COMPANY MAIN COMPUTER I FOUND THAT THE .NET PASSPORT ACCOUNT
HAD AN E-MAIL NAME THAT WE ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH. SINCE WE HAVE LOG IN IDS
AND NO ONE ELSE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO ACCESS USER ACCOUNTS OR EVEN GET A
DESK TOP, HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED? IS IT A SPY ID? PLEASE RESPOND
QUICKLY. WE FOUND THAT AN EMPLOYEE WHO RECENTLY LEFT HAD BEEN STEALING AND
WANT TO KNOW IF THEY HAVE BEEN TRACKING ACCOUNT NUMBERS, ETC. THANKS. KAREN

More about : net passport account

Anonymous
May 1, 2005 9:04:50 PM

Remove the .NET Credentials [Stored User names and Passwords]
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/StoredPasswords.htm

Was the employee using messenger?

BTW - please don't use all caps on the Newsgroups as it is considered rude and
shouting.
Hope the above helps.

!