ATI Radeon AIW 9800 Pro video texture problems

Does anyone have a problem with this card where texture start going on
and off? They flicker like its missing a part of the graphic. It
happens in Doom 3, CS:Source, HL2. I have an Antec 420 PSU, plenty of
fans to vent the case and still the problem occurs. I tried many
things. In-game resolutions have been changed, AA, AF settings also
do not make any difference. I have even exchanged the card for the
same one and still problems. It's becoming a pain in the ass. I
tried all type of AIT drivers, updated my ABIT IS7 bios and Intel
software. Nothing seems to be helping. Please let me know if you are
experiencing same thing.

On 26 Nov 2004 12:22:36 -0800, leshka@gmail.com (MadRed) wrote:

>Does anyone have a problem with this card where texture start going on
>and off? They flicker like its missing a part of the graphic. It
>happens in Doom 3, CS:Source, HL2. I have an Antec 420 PSU, plenty of
>fans to vent the case and still the problem occurs. I tried many
>things. In-game resolutions have been changed, AA, AF settings also
>do not make any difference. I have even exchanged the card for the
>same one and still problems. It's becoming a pain in the ass. I
>tried all type of AIT drivers, updated my ABIT IS7 bios and Intel
>software. Nothing seems to be helping. Please let me know if you are
>experiencing same thing.
Yes indeed. See my posting in this NG on the same subject on
26/11/2004.
-
Peter James
Remove AT to reply