Proprietary and Confidential Logon Acknowledgment

I am trying to tighten up the 'legal' part of our security.
We currently make people sign the policy about email, etc, but how do I
create or establish a Proprietary and Confidential Logon Acknowledgment logon
script.

I have seen it elsewhere - I want people to agree of disagree to our
legaleze before they are able to either logon or view the main Window XP
screen.
3 answers Last reply
More about proprietary confidential logon acknowledgment

    Create Your Own Logon Message
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/learnmore/tips/clausen1.mspx

    Create Your Own Logon Message
    http://www.tacktech.com/display.cfm?ttid=314

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Dave Abke wrote:
    > I am trying to tighten up the 'legal' part of our security.
    > We currently make people sign the policy about email, etc, but how do I
    > create or establish a Proprietary and Confidential Logon Acknowledgment logon
    > script.
    >
    > I have seen it elsewhere - I want people to agree of disagree to our
    > legaleze before they are able to either logon or view the main Window XP
    > screen.

    Manually, Start > Run > Regedit.exe. Navigate to and modify as
    desired:

    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\LegalNoticeCaption

    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\LegalNoticeText.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

    So this is a notice that has to be loaded on all of our machines
    individually? Or is there something they can accept or reject at that time
    if they don't agree it will not let them in our domain?

    "Bruce Chambers" wrote:

    > Dave Abke wrote:
    > > I am trying to tighten up the 'legal' part of our security.
    > > We currently make people sign the policy about email, etc, but how do I
    > > create or establish a Proprietary and Confidential Logon Acknowledgment logon
    > > script.
    > >
    > > I have seen it elsewhere - I want people to agree of disagree to our
    > > legaleze before they are able to either logon or view the main Window XP
    > > screen.
    >

    > Manually, Start > Run > Regedit.exe. Navigate to and modify as
    > desired:
    >
    > HKLM\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\LegalNoticeCaption
    >
    > HKLM\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\LegalNoticeText.
    >

    > --
    >
    > Bruce Chambers
    >
    > Help us help you:
    > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm