Starting window in Safe Mode, Microsoft Mouse doesn't work..

I am trying to remove spyware mspn32.exe, running Spysweeper doesn't get
rid
of it. I thought I should try in safe mode first, but when I try it, the
Mouse
does not work anymore. I have Microsoft Mouse. Pls help,
how do I get rid of this mspn32.exe? it is very bad, pop up everywhere
1 answer Last reply
More about starting window safe mode microsoft mouse doesn work

    Susana wrote:
    > I am trying to remove spyware mspn32.exe, running Spysweeper
    > doesn't get rid of it. I thought I should try in safe mode first, but
    > when
    > I try it, the Mouse does not work anymore. I have Microsoft Mouse.
    > Pls help, how do I get rid of this mspn32.exe? it is very bad, pop up
    > everywhere.

    Try Lavasoft AdAware (Full System Scan, not the default of Smart System
    Scan) and Spybot Search and Destroy.

    As for your mouse - that is very unusual.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Safe Mode Mice Microsoft Windows XP