Polaroid PDC640 PhotoMAX CD

To whom it may concern,

When my mom and step-dad moved into together my step-dad lost his CD
to his Polaroid PDC640 digital camera. He got it free a few years
back when he bought his Gateway Computer. They sent him a small
binder with the Gateway name and all the software, but he's lost the
binder. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I installed my business's copy
of Windows XP on his computer, since he remotely works with my
business. He was using Windows 98. Without thinking, I just did a
fresh install of Windows XP instead of an update. So he lost the
software to run the PDC640. Anyone out there have the Polaroid PDC640
PhotoMAX CD they would be willing to let me download an image of, or
know where I can download an image of it for him?

Thanks for all your help,

John E. Riley
slasher5@juno.com

"RileyIL77" <slasher5@juno.com> wrote in message
> To whom it may concern,
>
> When my mom and step-dad moved into together my step-dad lost his CD
> to his Polaroid PDC640 digital camera. He got it free a few years
> back when he bought his Gateway Computer. They sent him a small
> binder with the Gateway name and all the software, but he's lost the
> binder. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I installed my business's copy
> of Windows XP on his computer, since he remotely works with my
> business. He was using Windows 98. Without thinking, I just did a
> fresh install of Windows XP instead of an update. So he lost the
> software to run the PDC640. Anyone out there have the Polaroid PDC640
> PhotoMAX CD they would be willing to let me download an image of, or
> know where I can download an image of it for him?
>
> Thanks for all your help,
>
> John E. Riley
> slasher5@juno.com

Maybe some answers here.