When's the new Omega out?

Hi!

Does NE1 know what has happened to omegadrivers.net? The latest driver
is from Oct, 2nd (4.10 beta) and the latest news is over a month old.
Will there be a new Omega-driver based on the 4.11 or even 4.12 beta
soon?

Tnx.

Thomas

Pluvious

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2002

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 13:52:37 +0100, Thomas Engler
<thomas.engler@gmx.de> wrote:

>Hi!
>
>Does NE1 know what has happened to omegadrivers.net? The latest driver
>is from Oct, 2nd (4.10 beta) and the latest news is over a month old.
>Will there be a new Omega-driver based on the 4.11 or even 4.12 beta
>soon?
>
>Tnx.
>
>Thomas

Excellent question and I posted that very question to a forum that he
frequents hoping for a direct answer from him.

http://www.driverheaven.net/showthread.php?t=62084

Looks like we're still a few weeks away from 'any' set. :(

Pluvious

The last I read on tcmagazine, there won't be any more Omegas, but they do
have optimized Cats available that have 2 versions, both with newer or older
OGL drivers that are optimized for HL2, etc.

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 11:49:54 GMT, "David Priessman"
<d.priessman1@comremovecast.net> wrote:

>The last I read on tcmagazine, there won't be any more Omegas, but they do
>have optimized Cats available that have 2 versions, both with newer or older
>OGL drivers that are optimized for HL2, etc.

Wrong. See my other posting or the latest news on Omega's site.
--

Julian Richards
computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

XP Home
L7S7A2 motherboard
Powercolor 9800 SE 8 pipelines 438/364 with Omega drivers
1 GB RAM
10 GB + 80 GB HDs
CD+DVD/CDRW drives

Randy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

???????????????

"David Priessman" <d.priessman1@comremovecast.net> wrote in message
: The last I read on tcmagazine, there won't be any more Omegas, but they do
: have optimized Cats available that have 2 versions, both with newer or
older
: OGL drivers that are optimized for HL2, etc.
:
:

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 17:18:57 -0600, "Randy" <cakeman47@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>???????????????

>"David Priessman" <d.priessman1@comremovecast.net> wrote in message
>: The last I read on tcmagazine, there won't be any more Omegas, but they do
>: have optimized Cats available that have 2 versions, both with newer or
>older
>: OGL drivers that are optimized for HL2, etc.
>:
>:

They're available now :
http://blaze.ausgamers.com/utopiatech/forums//index.php?showtopic=1110