ATI TV WONDER don't match with Nvidia grafic cards

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 28, 2004 4:01:41 PM

hello,
I need Your help.
In last June 2001 I've bought an ATI TV WONDER VE for looking at TV programs
in my PC
unfortunately I've discovered that this card don't match with my Nvidia TNT2
Model 64 grafic card, giving only a single frame.
I've read about it in http://www.ati.com/support/infobase/3557.html but
I'm not able to work in Windows Registry (=8-[ fear!!) and I,ve not reached
Nvidia reference driver version 2.08 (I,ve some doubt it maybe better
solution!).

So now I'm looking for an old PCI ATI grafic card certainly matching with TV
WONDER, equivalent the Nvidia I have.
Someone can help me in any way?

thank You!
Franco
Pisa - Italy

PS: Guru says: I,ve payed it 270,000 It Lire = ? 139,44 = $ 185.54
I'D BETTER BUY ANOTHER TELEVISOR!!! (grrr!)

[excuse me my bad english!!]
Anonymous
November 29, 2004 8:32:31 AM

"Franco341" <Franco341@interfree.it> wrote in message
> hello,
> I need Your help.
> In last June 2001 I've bought an ATI TV WONDER VE for looking at TV
programs
> in my PC
> unfortunately I've discovered that this card don't match with my Nvidia
TNT2
> Model 64 grafic card, giving only a single frame.

IIRC, the overlay capabilities with these cards is fuxored...

> I've read about it in http://www.ati.com/support/infobase/3557.html but
> I'm not able to work in Windows Registry (=8-[ fear!!) and I,ve not
reached
> Nvidia reference driver version 2.08 (I,ve some doubt it maybe better
> solution!).
>
> So now I'm looking for an old PCI ATI grafic card certainly matching with
TV
> WONDER, equivalent the Nvidia I have.
> Someone can help me in any way?

Ahh, cripes, just bite the bullet on a new video card and save yourself the
hassle...

> thank You!
> Franco
> Pisa - Italy
>
> PS: Guru says: I,ve payed it 270,000 It Lire = ? 139,44 = $ 185.54
> I'D BETTER BUY ANOTHER TELEVISOR!!! (grrr!)
>
> [excuse me my bad english!!]

Much better than my Italian...;-)
!