Overdrive

Does anyone know of a reason why there is no overdrive panel under the
video control panel for the Saphire x800 Pro w/o vivo. I have both the x800
Pro and a
Saphire x800xt. The overdrive shows up on the xt with any ati driver set,
however I can't get on the pro no matter what driver I use. Is this just
something peculiar to the Saphire x800Pro? Thanks in advance.

Probably one of those things ATi does to elevate the X800XT's image. In any
case, Overdrive is very conservative. You can get much better results by
overclocking manually.

"Michael S Fedor" <mfedor@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a reason why there is no overdrive panel under the
> video control panel for the Saphire x800 Pro w/o vivo. I have both the
x800
> Pro and a
> Saphire x800xt. The overdrive shows up on the xt with any ati driver set,
> however I can't get on the pro no matter what driver I use. Is this just
> something peculiar to the Saphire x800Pro? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't concerned with the overclocking so much but
was more
curious about the GPU temp.