Next gen cards

hi :)

Havent got my head around the next gen cards yet :-/

I have a 9800 pro AGP at present ...

Is a 256MB RADEON X600 Pro any faster than the 9800 pro ? I see its a PCI
express, does that mean I would need a new mobo too ??

Thanks

Simon

> Is a 256MB RADEON X600 Pro any faster than the 9800 pro ?
No. I think it's based on the 9x00 series tech.

> I see its a PCI express, does that mean I would need a new mobo too ??
Yes.

"Jon Cortelyou" <jcortel@notsxpamno.hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Is a 256MB RADEON X600 Pro any faster than the 9800 pro ?
> No. I think it's based on the 9x00 series tech.
>
>> I see its a PCI express, does that mean I would need a new mobo too ??
> Yes.

Thanks

:)

Yes, you would need a new motherboard.