Problem ebabling password protect on screen saver

Hi,

In my user account, I have a password set up. And today, I went into the
SreenSaver menu and clicked on "On resume, passoword protect".... And then I
tested it.....when I resume from being in the screen saver....the password
box comes up...but if I simply hit enter....it unlocks my computer....Can
anyone tell me why this is happening instead of making me enter the correct
password? It doesn't make sense to me!

Thanks so much,
Kimberley
1 answer Last reply
More about problem ebabling password protect screen saver

    I think the problem is that when you logon to your computer you don't use a
    password right?

    Like on my computer I use a password to logon and screensaver password
    protection works fine :).

    I hope this helps,
    Nile

    "Kimberley" <Kimberley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > In my user account, I have a password set up. And today, I went into the
    > SreenSaver menu and clicked on "On resume, passoword protect".... And then
    > tested it.....when I resume from being in the screen saver....the password
    > box comes up...but if I simply hit enter....it unlocks my computer....Can
    > anyone tell me why this is happening instead of making me enter the
    correct
    > password? It doesn't make sense to me!
    >
    > Thanks so much,
    > Kimberley