Pocket PC (iPAQ 3635) Upgrade to Pocket PC 2002?

April 27, 2004 3:16:03 PM

Hi. Is there an upgrade available for the iPAQ 36xx series, from Pocket PC
(2000) to Pocket PC 2002? If so, does anyone here know where / how to
purchase the upgrade at this point in time? (Will PPC2002 run with 16 meg
ROM?)

Is there a good page to visit that might have the list of features that
Pocket PC 2002 has included with it?

It is a strange world, the iPAQ realm, especially since HP is supposedly the
support, but it was originally built by Compaq. I have been looking for
answers on the web, but am ready to talk with the real knowers.

Thank you in advance.
dougLas
Anonymous
April 27, 2004 10:56:24 PM

You can buy the upgrade form HP website.
PPC 2002 will work on 16MB of ROM.

--

..: Jakub Kañczugowski
..: www.PDAclub.pl

I do not think it is there anymore, I believe it was dropped about 9 months
ago by HP. Best bet is EBay.

--
Tedd Riggs
PDA Square Content Developer

"Jakub Kanczugowski" <duncan@no-spam-ever.ceti.pl> wrote in message
> You can buy the upgrade form HP website.
> PPC 2002 will work on 16MB of ROM.
>
> --
>
> .: Jakub Kañczugowski
> .: www.PDAclub.pl

Related resources
April 27, 2004 10:56:26 PM

You are right!
Ebay had some results. What a crazy part of the ever-changing industry PDA's
are...

Thanks to all.
-d

"Tedd Riggs" <T_Riggs@msn.cöm> wrote in message
> I do not think it is there anymore, I believe it was dropped about 9
months
> ago by HP. Best bet is EBay.
>
> --
> Tedd Riggs
> PDA Square Content Developer
> www.pdasquare.com
> Redmond, WA
>

> "Jakub Kanczugowski" <duncan@no-spam-ever.ceti.pl> wrote in message
> > You can buy the upgrade form HP website.
> > PPC 2002 will work on 16MB of ROM.
> >
> > --
> >
> > .: Jakub Kañczugowski
> > .: www.PDAclub.pl

Anonymous
April 27, 2004 11:17:17 PM

dMb
Glad you could find the upgrade, since HP dropped it, there have been
alot of people trying to get it and even EBay was getting low on them.

HA "ever-changing industry PDA's" So true !

--

!