LAN. Anyone got any ideas? TIA

From: "mmap" <mmaphqNOSPA@netzero.net>

| Suddenly yesterday the mouse pointer started doing its own thing. We still
| could do our work but programs would start & the mouse pointer would wander
| around the screen. Ran the virus checker & spybot (no banana). Contacted the
| virus people they didn't think it was virus related. Suggested reinstalling
| the mouse drivers ... . However, we have it on 2 pc's running on a wireless
| LAN. Anyone got any ideas? TIA

Replace/swap out the mouse.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

We believe we have solved the problem. We use wireless mice & believe that
interfering rf is the problem. We switched the wireless frequency on one of
the pc's & the problem has not recurred :). PTL

From: "mmap" <mmaphqNOSPA@netzero.net>

| We believe we have solved the problem. We use wireless mice & believe that
| interfering rf is the problem. We switched the wireless frequency on one of
| the pc's & the problem has not recurred :). PTL

And you couldn't post that MOST important information in the first place that you were using
a wireless mouse ?

I will not post the words to express my opinion on that !