More about mouse mind

    From: "mmap" <mmaphqNOSPA@netzero.net>

    | Suddenly yesterday the mouse pointer started doing its own thing. We still
    | could do our work but programs would start & the mouse pointer would wander
    | around the screen. Ran the virus checker & spybot (no banana). Contacted the
    | virus people they didn't think it was virus related. Suggested reinstalling
    | the mouse drivers ... . However, we have it on 2 pc's running on a wireless
    | LAN. Anyone got any ideas? TIA

    Replace/swap out the mouse.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    We believe we have solved the problem. We use wireless mice & believe that
    interfering rf is the problem. We switched the wireless frequency on one of
    the pc's & the problem has not recurred :-). PTL

    From: "mmap" <mmaphqNOSPA@netzero.net>

    | We believe we have solved the problem. We use wireless mice & believe that
    | interfering rf is the problem. We switched the wireless frequency on one of
    | the pc's & the problem has not recurred :-). PTL

    And you couldn't post that MOST important information in the first place that you were using
    a wireless mouse ?

    I will not post the words to express my opinion on that !

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Mice Pointer Virus Windows XP