x600 xt pci express 256mb ddr

Ale

Hi ti all..
can anyone tell me what's pci express and if is there an AGP version of x600
xt in subject???
thx.
Ale

PCI Express is a new video card standard that is replacing AGP. PCI Express
cards use a different socket also.

--
DaveW

"Ale" <alessandroalpi@methosystem.it> wrote in message
> Hi ti all..
> can anyone tell me what's pci express and if is there an AGP version of
> x600
> xt in subject???
> thx.
> Ale

Ale

Thx.. i've not pci express slots on my motherboard..
But i want to change my radeon 9700 pro 128MB
what do you think is the best way now?
I want also to gain in anysotropic filter and antialiasing..
there's an x600XT or PRO 256MB in agp version?
is it better than my videocard?
or is it better to keep my videocard and wait for new motherboard an video
cards?
what do you think?

Ale. from Italy =)
sorry for my english ;-)