Making wireless service startup earlier

jhh

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2004

I've noticed that when using the wireless in my laptop windows seems to wanna connect network drives before connecting to the wireless. I looked in msconfig and the wireless startup is at the end of the list. Is there anyway that I can move this service startup to an earlier spot.

"JHH" <hoodman2006@comcast.net> wrote in message news:085E239A-9D0E-4C73-9F17-D4D986F70B19@microsoft.com...
> I've noticed that when using the wireless in my laptop windows seems to wanna connect network drives before connecting
to the wireless. I looked in msconfig and the wireless startup is at the end of the list. Is there anyway that I can
move this service startup to an earlier spot.

The startup time of wzcsvc is already correct (if nobody tampered with it).
The services don't start by alphabet order.

--PA