windows secuirty center-virus protection out of date

this has happened once before. my security center has advised me that my
norton antivirus is out of date. i start norton and it says my virus
definitons are out of date. no amoutn of running live update, or the
intelligent updater, or trying to update manually cures the problem. Any help
please?

That is a problem with Norton.
The Security Center is simply reporting what Norton is also telling you.

You could try uninstalling/installing Norton or checking their website.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"canicheckurgspot" <canicheckurgspot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in