Sign in with
Your question

Please Help Me

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
September 6, 2001 4:43:49 AM

I just built a very nice computer, but now I need a monitor. I have no idea what to get. I've tried looking all over the web, but reviews of monitors seem tough to find. Sites like Tomshardware don't even review monitors very often. I've also checked out the PCWorld stuff, but most of it seems kind of outdated. I'm looking to buy a 19" or bigger monitor. I want something that will have very, very nice picture quality. I do a lot of gaming, graphic stuff, and watching movies. Thanks for any help.

More about : question

September 8, 2001 11:13:35 PM

I personally use the LG Flatron 915FT plus monitor. It has some of the best visuals i've seen. The price really isn't that bad, either, check www.pricewatch.com for the lowest price. It's an excellent 19" monitor.

"If you teach a child to read, then he or her will be able to pass a literacy test" - George W.
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
September 10, 2001 3:55:30 AM

Check what I wrote on Ostvel post in here (CRT monitors).

If you want my advice, there are a lot of companies and a couple of them I dont recommand like LG (they use pretty crappy tubes that usually dont last very long), Sony (wayyyyy to expensive), KDS (pure crap) and the very cheap NEC monitors (only the very cheap, high end ones are extremely great quality). If you would like to go with the best for the box, ViewSonic is your choice.
Unfortunately, I dont know about CornerStone and other US manufacturers.

hope this helps

Now what's next...
!