Wanted - good book on user groups, permissions, shares, etc

I have standalone XP and while I might network later, I want to get hold
of a good book to learn about user groups, permissions, policies, etc.

My aim is to have the kids in a group so that I can control what they
can and cannot do.

At the moment I have simple file sharing turned off and have mucked
around with permissions/groups a little - just got my feet wet. I want
to spend time reading so I can have a better grasp of the 'big picture'.

Anyone care to recommend any books?

TIA,
R.

Gordon

Mike Echo wrote:
> I have standalone XP and while I might network later, I want to get
> hold of a good book to learn about user groups, permissions,
> policies, etc.
>
> My aim is to have the kids in a group so that I can control what they
> can and cannot do.
>
> At the moment I have simple file sharing turned off and have mucked
> around with permissions/groups a little - just got my feet wet. I want
> to spend time reading so I can have a better grasp of the 'big
> picture'.
>
> Anyone care to recommend any books?
>
> TIA,
> R.