Wanted - good book on user groups, permissions, shares, etc

I have standalone XP and while I might network later, I want to get hold
of a good book to learn about user groups, permissions, policies, etc.

My aim is to have the kids in a group so that I can control what they
can and cannot do.

At the moment I have simple file sharing turned off and have mucked
around with permissions/groups a little - just got my feet wet. I want
to spend time reading so I can have a better grasp of the 'big picture'.

Anyone care to recommend any books?

TIA,
R.
1 answer Last reply
More about wanted good book user groups permissions shares

    Mike Echo wrote:
    > I have standalone XP and while I might network later, I want to get
    > hold of a good book to learn about user groups, permissions,
    > policies, etc.
    >
    > My aim is to have the kids in a group so that I can control what they
    > can and cannot do.
    >
    > At the moment I have simple file sharing turned off and have mucked
    > around with permissions/groups a little - just got my feet wet. I want
    > to spend time reading so I can have a better grasp of the 'big
    > picture'.
    >
    > Anyone care to recommend any books?
    >
    > TIA,
    > R.