digital signatures

I have XP Pro and finally installed SP2. Didn't have any problems until I
did a clean installl and loaded my new HP 1315 PSC. Everything works fine,
but I keep getting a popup for my old scanner. It says "HP Scanner LT Setup"
and inside it says "digital signature not verified". I searched help and
can't find out what to do. Yes I am new to SP 2 so please help!!

Click either the <yes> or <ok> button to allow it to install anyway. About
50% of all hardware drivers are not digitally signed.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

http://www.google.com
Google is your "Friend"

"Suz-Anne" <SuzAnne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have XP Pro and finally installed SP2. Didn't have any problems until I
> did a clean installl and loaded my new HP 1315 PSC. Everything works
> fine,
> but I keep getting a popup for my old scanner. It says "HP Scanner LT
> Setup"
> and inside it says "digital signature not verified". I searched help and
> can't find out what to do. Yes I am new to SP 2 so please help!!

already tried that. thanks anyway.

"Star Fleet Admiral Q" wrote:

> Click either the <yes> or <ok> button to allow it to install anyway. About
> 50% of all hardware drivers are not digitally signed.
>
> --
>
> Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!
>
> http://www.google.com
> Google is your "Friend"
>
> "Suz-Anne" <SuzAnne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have XP Pro and finally installed SP2. Didn't have any problems until I
> > did a clean installl and loaded my new HP 1315 PSC. Everything works
> > fine,
> > but I keep getting a popup for my old scanner. It says "HP Scanner LT
> > Setup"
> > and inside it says "digital signature not verified". I searched help and
> > can't find out what to do. Yes I am new to SP 2 so please help!!

BTW--don't have the device installed anymore. removed through windows
properly.