Canon A-80 or Nikon 4300?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
April 14, 2004 8:43:31 PM

I've read lots of reviews and came up with these two on my short list.
Canon A-80 and Nikon 4300

Is there a general preference out there? They seem very similar.
Is there a better 4meg camera in the same price range I missed? I have
thought about the new Olympus Stylus 410, but its too new for any reviews.
Also thinking about the Nikon 4200 but its not out until June.
For the most part I'm a point and shoot type. I rarely switch to manual
mode on my Olympus 2040. My biggest reason for a new camera is to make
better enlargements.

All opinions welcome!

--jay

More about : canon nikon 4300

April 17, 2004 1:03:56 AM

jay wrote:
I have
> thought about the new Olympus Stylus 410, but its too new for any reviews.

There are only a couple of differences between the 410 and the 400, so
for the most part you could go by a review of the 400. I think mostly
it is addition of white balance presets on the 410 vs just automatic on
the 400, and pictbridge (connect directly to a compatible printer).
Anonymous
April 19, 2004 12:19:11 AM

You cannot go wrong with an Olympus Stylus.
I have the 300 and 400.
Very well built and produce perfect images.

http://community-2.webtv.net/GEOH/FKEYS/
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
!