--I have one site that I try to open and the log in box is grayed out.I was
able to
get on this site last week.
pansy

Malke

pansy wrote:

> --I have one site that I try to open and the log in box is grayed
> out.I was able to
> get on this site last week.
> pansy

Since you haven't given us the url of that site, no one can check it out
for you. If all other sites that require sign-ins work, then I can only
assume there is a problem with that one particular website. If you want
help, please post back with more details about the site, your computer,
how you get to the Internet, your browser, what changed, etc. Here are
links to help you write a good newsgroup post:

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers