XP SP2: Cannot reset cookie settings for hotmail

I have had XP/SP2 IE6 for many months, with no previous problems. I'm now
trying to use Hotmail. IE6 says that I can't login to Hotmail (.net) because
IE6 is not enabled to accept cookies. BUT IT IS! tools/privacy is set at
medium (default), and even at 'accept all cookies' setting, it still doesn't
work - any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about reset cookie settings hotmail

    Simon,

    See if anything in this MSKB article is of assistance in resolving the
    issue :
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813444

    MowGreen [MVP 2004-2005]
    ===============
    *-343-* FDNY
    Never Forgotten

    SimonBDA wrote:

    > I have had XP/SP2 IE6 for many months, with no previous problems. I'm now
    > trying to use Hotmail. IE6 says that I can't login to Hotmail (.net) because
    > IE6 is not enabled to accept cookies. BUT IT IS! tools/privacy is set at
    > medium (default), and even at 'accept all cookies' setting, it still doesn't
    > work - any ideas?

Windows XP Hotmail Cookie IE6