XP SP2: Cannot reset cookie settings for hotmail

May 7, 2005 4:38:01 PM

I have had XP/SP2 IE6 for many months, with no previous problems. I'm now
trying to use Hotmail. IE6 says that I can't login to Hotmail (.net) because
IE6 is not enabled to accept cookies. BUT IT IS! tools/privacy is set at
medium (default), and even at 'accept all cookies' setting, it still doesn't
work - any ideas?
Anonymous
May 8, 2005 5:20:41 PM

Simon,

See if anything in this MSKB article is of assistance in resolving the
issue :
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813444

MowGreen [MVP 2004-2005]
*-343-* FDNY