A program named instacompose keeps comming up in my window xp...does anyone
know how to get rid of it and what does it do?

Thanks

"JYM5500" wrote:
> A program named instacompose keeps comming up in my window
> xp...does anyone
> know how to get rid of it and what does it do?
>
> Thanks

After logging into Yahoo Mail, if the CPU usage for IE goes to 99%,
and the status line remains like: Opening page
http://us.f503.mail.yahoo.com/ym/instacompose?..., and it takes
forever to view email, then try deleting all cookies associated with
Yahoo under Temporary Internet Files folder. Once this is done then
log back into Yahoo Mail and it should be back to normal. It worked
for me.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Security-Admin-INSTACOMPOSE-ftopict370503.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1227257