guido

Distinguished
May 7, 2004

How come money (2001) will only open with my user id, not the second ID on my
machine . BothIDs have admin rights. any help would be appritiated

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:87E2DFF5-4276-47E1-A566-B661EBEFC7CB@microsoft.com,
Guido <Guido@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> How come money (2001) will only open with my user id, not the second
> ID on my machine . BothIDs have admin rights. any help would be
> appritiated

Because it's only for the identity it was installed as. Right click the link
to open it, select run as from the context menu, and enter the credentials
of the other user it was installed for and that should do the trick for you.

Galen

Sherlock Holmes