view TV Wonder output on a web page

Here's what I've got:

Windows XP pro (with IIS HTTP & FTP server)
ATI TV Wonder VE capture card
cable TV connected to coax input
video camera connected to RCA input

Here's what I want to do:

I want to be able to view the output from the capture card (either the
cable TV signal, or the video camera signal) on a web page.

Any ideas on how I can make this work? The ability to hear the audio
is not essential, but it would be nice.

Thanks

Scooby wrote:

> Here's what I've got:
>
> Windows XP pro (with IIS HTTP & FTP server)
> ATI TV Wonder VE capture card
> cable TV connected to coax input
> video camera connected to RCA input
>
> Here's what I want to do:
>
> I want to be able to view the output from the capture card (either the
> cable TV signal, or the video camera signal) on a web page.
>
> Any ideas on how I can make this work? The ability to hear the audio
> is not essential, but it would be nice.
>
> Thanks

webcamxp

Gordon