Event Log

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to find out what time applications were
accesses or started via the windows xp event logs. I need to find out if an
application was accesses at a certain time recently or what has been accesses
at a certain time.

Thenks
Peter

How To Audit User Access of Files, Folders, and Printers in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310399&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Peter Hardy" wrote:

| Can anyone tell me if it is possible to find out what time applications were
| accesses or started via the windows xp event logs. I need to find out if an
| application was accesses at a certain time recently or what has been accesses
| at a certain time.
|
| Thenks
| Peter

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0519-0, 05/09/2005
Tested on: 5/9/2005 9:04:45 AM