Enable Cookies For NET Passport

What is the webpage to use to enable cookies for NET Passport? I get a
message to enable cookies when trying to access Hotmail.
Thanks!
--
jim
3 answers Last reply

    I have exactly the same problem - and a solution. See my query in Internet
    Security newsgroup above entitled "IE6 cookie problem with .net passport
    hotmail"

    This is a very helpful site - my thanks to all

    "jim" wrote:

    > What is the webpage to use to enable cookies for NET Passport? I get a
    > message to enable cookies when trying to access Hotmail.
    > Thanks!
    > --
    > jim

    SimonBDA,
    Thanks so much for the reply! I have had success by going to www.hotmail.com
    and signing in. Also, the error does not happen every time and just started
    recently. At any rate, thanks so much!

    "SimonBDA" wrote:

    > I have exactly the same problem - and a solution. See my query in Internet
    > Security newsgroup above entitled "IE6 cookie problem with .net passport
    > hotmail"
    >
    > This is a very helpful site - my thanks to all
    >

    > "jim" wrote:
    >
    > > What is the webpage to use to enable cookies for NET Passport? I get a
    > > message to enable cookies when trying to access Hotmail.
    > > Thanks!
    > > --
    > > jim

    I cannot seem to find the "solution" that you are speaking of. I dont have
    an Internet Security newsgroup option on my site. Help me please. I have
    tried everything to try to change my cookie settings. I can not seem to get
    this corrected. It only pops up when I try to check my email. I have a
    netzero account. I live on my email and I restored my old settings, that
    worked for one day. The next it gave me the same problem.
    "SimonBDA" wrote:

    > I have exactly the same problem - and a solution. See my query in Internet
    > Security newsgroup above entitled "IE6 cookie problem with .net passport
    > hotmail"
    >
    > This is a very helpful site - my thanks to all
    >

    > "jim" wrote:
    >
    > > What is the webpage to use to enable cookies for NET Passport? I get a
    > > message to enable cookies when trying to access Hotmail.
    > > Thanks!
    > > --
    > > jim

Security Cookie Microsoft Windows XP