Help about the default clock speed of my card plz?

Chingy

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2004

Hi there

I have Powercolor 9800XT 256 mb card and somehow I overclocked it with ATI
tool which was in another computer now I have installed same card in my new
computer but now I see white dots whenever I play 3dgames. Also I tried ATI
tool but I dunno what to do in it to get back my dafault clock speed for GPU
and memory!!!

Firstly whats the default clock speed for this card and also how do I
underclock this card through ATI TOOL or any other tool?

Help me plz white dots making me angry also my card temp is high like 65 deg
celcius...

Cheers

"Chingy" <lakiri@lakara.com> wrote in message
> Hi there
>
> I have Powercolor 9800XT 256 mb card and somehow I overclocked it with ATI
> tool which was in another computer now I have installed same card in my
> new computer but now I see white dots whenever I play 3dgames. Also I
> tried ATI tool but I dunno what to do in it to get back my dafault clock
> speed for GPU and memory!!!
>
> Firstly whats the default clock speed for this card and also how do I
> underclock this card through ATI TOOL or any other tool?
>
> Help me plz white dots making me angry also my card temp is high like 65
> deg celcius...
>
> Cheers

9800XT is clocked at 412core/365mem (x2 - DDR should give you 730mem)

HTH

Dave Quail

Chingy

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2004

Do u know how to underclock this card with this tool?