where is everyone group

Hi,

I can't seem to be able to locate the everyone group in my Windows 2003
active directory even though I can add this group in the ACL.

Thanks

OM

Hi.

The everyone group is one of a number of special identities in W2K3.

These special identities can be assigned rights and permissions to
resources, but the memberships can't be viewed or modified.

When somebody logs on to the network they are automatically added to the
Everyone group.

HTH, Les

Lesley Kipling [MSFT] wrote:
> Hi.
>
> The everyone group is one of a number of special identities in W2K3.
>
> These special identities can be assigned rights and permissions to
> resources, but the memberships can't be viewed or modified.
>
> When somebody logs on to the network they are automatically added to the
> Everyone group.
>
> HTH, Les

> "OM" <hkg04@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I can't seem to be able to locate the everyone group in my Windows 2003
>>active directory even though I can add this group in the ACL.
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>OM

Thanks Lesley,

OM