Rubix

Hi

I have the 9200SE installed and plan to upgrade to 9600XT . Does this mean i
have to unnistall and reinstall the graphics drivers?

Rubix

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

"Rubix" <chessmaster@gmx.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I have the 9200SE installed and plan to upgrade to 9600XT . Does this mean
> i have to unnistall and reinstall the graphics drivers?
>
> Rubix

the only feature that comes to mind is overdrive - if it doesnt show up
after you put your new card in then uninstall/reinstall the drivers.