AIW 9800 Pro Could someone PLZ post The Setup /Driver CD T..

Copper701

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2004

Looking for a copy of the cd that come with the 9800 pro all in wonder. I have the cd but it did not come with the cd and Windows XP cannot find the driver to install it. I have no tv ...etc
Thanks!

"Copper701" <copper701@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Looking for a copy of the cd that come with the 9800 pro all in wonder. I
have the cd but it did not come with the cd and Windows XP cannot find the
driver to install it. I have no tv ...etc
> Thanks!

> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

You can d/l the software from ATIs website. You only need the CD for the DVD
Player confirmation.