Hi.

we have a netwrok server with many folders and sub directories. I urgently
need to restrict access to some folders and driectories, but can't figure out
how to do this. Can you please advice.

Malke

quidditor wrote:

> Hi.
>
> we have a netwrok server with many folders and sub directories. I
> urgently need to restrict access to some folders and driectories, but
> can't figure out how to do this. Can you please advice.

Please clarify your post. Your subject line says "workgroup" but the
body of your post indicates there is a server. Do you or do you not
have a domain? What operating system is the server running?

Please see these links for help in making a good newsgroup post:

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers