forgot my password

i forgot my microsoft xp home password and cant acess my computer is there an
override code or something so i dont have to reintall my os system
2 answers Last reply
More about forgot password

    Charles;
    Something here should help:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
    http://www.dts-l.org

    "charles" wrote:

    > i forgot my microsoft xp home password and cant acess my computer is there an
    > override code or something so i dont have to reintall my os system

    Here you go.

Security Microsoft Windows XP