Arctic Coolers, where from?

ste

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2002

Can anyone point me in the right direction to order an Arctic Cooler in the
UK? Do they have a website? The card in question is a Radeon 9600

Thanks

Jez

Ste wrote:
> Can anyone point me in the right direction to order an Arctic Cooler in the
> UK? Do they have a website? The card in question is a Radeon 9600
>
> Thanks

Bought one from:

http://www.astleywhittle.com/shopping/index.php?id=12

A few weeks back.

--
Jez
'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable

Skype callto://hellward
NFS Porsche Unleashed, Hot Pursuit 2, Underground.
Yeowww

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=3831847436&action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=74575
--

Julian Richards
computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

XP Home
L7S7A2 motherboard
Powercolor 9800 SE 8 pipelines 438/364 with Omega drivers
1 GB RAM
10 GB + 80 GB HDs
CD+DVD/CDRW drives

geoff

Ste wrote:
> Can anyone point me in the right direction to order an Arctic Cooler
> in the UK? Do they have a website? The card in question is a Radeon
> 9600
> Thanks

everywhere sells em
ebuyer, komplett, dabs, overclockers (ok ok i'm just qouting retailers there
:p)
ebuyer and overclockers certainly do them though

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 22:11:33 -0000, "Geoff" <fooooooool@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Ste wrote:
>> Can anyone point me in the right direction to order an Arctic Cooler
>> in the UK? Do they have a website? The card in question is a Radeon
>> 9600
>> Thanks
>
>everywhere sells em
>ebuyer, komplett, dabs, overclockers (ok ok i'm just qouting retailers there
>:p)
>ebuyer and overclockers certainly do them though

Went with overclockers myself, also got a 9800 pro to go with it!
It's a big old beast so make sure you have a spare slot next to the
agp.

--
steve <AT> steveevans <DOT> org

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 01:05:01 +0000, Steve Evans <no@spam> wrote:

>Went with overclockers myself, also got a 9800 pro to go with it!
>It's a big old beast so make sure you have a spare slot next to the
>agp.

But the fan seems a little puny to me. What if I connected the vacuum
cleaner up to the exhaust port...

--

Julian Richards
computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

XP Home
L7S7A2 motherboard
Powercolor 9800 SE 8 pipelines 438/364 with Omega drivers
1 GB RAM
10 GB + 80 GB HDs
CD+DVD/CDRW drives

I have a brand new Arctic Cooling VGA Silencer REV3 which should fit the
9500/9600/9700/9800 Series (including the Pro/AIW versions) that has never
even been taken out of the box. The reason being I bought a Connect3D card
to use it with but that was DOA. The replacement I got was a HIS card that
already came with a REV3 on it and its really good! In slow mode I can't
hear it at all, and in fast mode its quiet but cools VERY well. I just use
it in silent mode.

Just to save me the hassel of sticking it on ebay, how does £5 + postage
sound?

If you want it then e-mail me at:

elziko@yahoo.co.uk

"Ste" <ste340754634@mail2me.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone point me in the right direction to order an Arctic Cooler in
> the UK? Do they have a website? The card in question is a Radeon 9600
>
> Thanks

No_name

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2003

Dare I mention them, but PC World are doing the Rev.3 for £9.99