Outlook not letting me open attachments

When somebody sends me a picture, video, or audio file the attachement is
there but it's all greyed out and I can't get it to open. It started doing
this a few weeks ago, before then I could open attachments with no problem.
I don't have too much junk in my outlook box taking up space so I don't
think that is an issue. Is there some command or box I can check in my
outlook program that will allow me to open attachments again? Maybe at some
point I reset something or clicked something without realizing it.

Thanks,
WG

Attachment File Types Restricted by Outlook
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011402971033.aspx

Cannot open attachments in Microsoft Outlook
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;829982

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"wreckgar" wrote:

| When somebody sends me a picture, video, or audio file the attachement is
| there but it's all greyed out and I can't get it to open. It started doing
| this a few weeks ago, before then I could open attachments with no problem.
| I don't have too much junk in my outlook box taking up space so I don't
| think that is an issue. Is there some command or box I can check in my
| outlook program that will allow me to open attachments again? Maybe at some
| point I reset something or clicked something without realizing it.
|
| Thanks,
| WG

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0519-2, 05/12/2005
Tested on: 5/14/2005 12:56:14 PM