Selling my copy of HL2

If I'm going to sell my copy of HL2, what do I do about the fact I had to
register with Steam? Do I just give the new owner my Steam username & pw?
3 answers Last reply
More about selling copy

    Paul skrev:
    > If I'm going to sell my copy of HL2, what do I do about the fact I had to
    > register with Steam? Do I just give the new owner my Steam username & pw?

    Yes, basically. Once the new owner changes the password and successfully
    logs in with the new password, the account is his and he can safely pay
    you for it.

    --
    Robert Aksland

    <chadwick110@hotmail.com> wrote

    > The workaround is to cancel your entire Steam account, and then set up
    > a new one for the games you want to keep. Or several accounts, one for
    > each game, to aid selling them later.
    > I've not done this, so someone please confirm I'm not talking out my
    > ass.

    You're NOT able to cancel your steam account like this

    - Peter

    Bad mental picture... ERASE ERASE ERASE

    <chadwick110@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > I've not done this, so someone please confirm I'm not talking out my
    > ass.

Games Steam Video Games