Control Panel/Administrative tools

When I double click on "Administrative Tools", nothing happens. I am signed
on as an Administrator but to no avail.

Any ideas what could be causing this? Using WindowsXP Professional

Thanks

David

Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_a.htm and scroll down to
"Administrative Tools - Restore" and click on the link.

[Courtesy of Kelly Theriot, MS-MVP]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"zzdave" wrote:

| When I double click on "Administrative Tools", nothing happens. I am signed
| on as an Administrator but to no avail.
|
| Any ideas what could be causing this? Using WindowsXP Professional
|
| Thanks
|
| David

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0519-2, 05/12/2005
Tested on: 5/14/2005 7:32:05 PM