Control Panel/Administrative tools

When I double click on "Administrative Tools", nothing happens. I am signed
on as an Administrator but to no avail.

Any ideas what could be causing this? Using WindowsXP Professional

Thanks

David
1 answer Last reply
More about control panel administrative tools

    Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_a.htm and scroll down to
    "Administrative Tools - Restore" and click on the link.

    [Courtesy of Kelly Theriot, MS-MVP]

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "zzdave" wrote:

    | When I double click on "Administrative Tools", nothing happens. I am signed
    | on as an Administrator but to no avail.
    |
    | Any ideas what could be causing this? Using WindowsXP Professional
    |
    | Thanks
    |
    | David

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0519-2, 05/12/2005
    Tested on: 5/14/2005 7:32:05 PM

Control Panel Security Microsoft Windows XP