Radeon 9200SE TV out question

Hi there,

I just installed mentioned video card. Now trying to connect with
s-video cable with my TV and came across weird problem. I need to
switch cartd's TV output properties to PAL system but dunno how. In
card properties=>setings=>advanced=>displays under the TV options seems
to be only possible to set it for NTSC-M standard. Is there something i
missed or doing something dumb? How to set it up for PAL systems? Card
is bought in Netherlands..

It's been frustrating afternoon and any imput is appretiated.
thanks for your help..

got it... it was me doing things dumb after all....:(

Damn! managed to set it to PAL-B but only to black and white.... no
colours... any ideas?

You might have set it to Y/C (S-VHS). Try to disable if possible

Thomas

"serrasalmus" <parkic11@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Damn! managed to set it to PAL-B but only to black and white.... no
> colours... any ideas?

Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

serrasalmus wrote:
> Damn! managed to set it to PAL-B but only to black and white.... no
> colours... any ideas?

Same problem here. I have a Samsung telly, (also Dutch, PAL-B), and it
simply doesnt comply with S-Video signal. B/W display... :-( But well, i use
the even simpler 'coax' solution (tulp snoertje), this should be less clear,
but i dont see the difference. Except it's in full colour :)

Good luck,
Thomas.

Hoi Thomas I solved it...

If you still wondring WTF is going on, s-video-to-composite adapter
sorted it out for me..

groeten,

Mario

"serrasalmus" <parkic11@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hoi Thomas I solved it...
>
> If you still wondring WTF is going on, s-video-to-composite adapter
> sorted it out for me..
>
> groeten,
>
> Mario

Here is a good question for you, can you watch any video on the TV using the
S-VHS out?