Distinguished
Aug 1, 2004

"David Firewater" <davidfirewater.nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:35qomrF4pjtceU1@individual.net...

> "fasteddy" <nospam@nospam"100".com> wrote
>> http://www.bbspot.com/News/2004/12/valve_bans_steam_accounts.html
>
> Ooh, is that real?
> --

;-) lol..I somehow think not.. but the links are... the Astronaut Photos
link is pretty cool... some very snazzy shots of different locations and
phenomena..

rat

lefty

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2003

Scroll to the very bottom of the page.
It says if you are gullible they suggest you go elsewhere.
I wonder what they mean by that?

In article <WeXJd.1451$7J.782@okepread04>, Patrick Michael
<heismanpat@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "David Firewater" <davidfirewater.nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "fasteddy" <nospam@nospam"100".com> wrote
> >> http://www.bbspot.com/News/2004/12/valve_bans_steam_accounts.html
> >
> > Ooh, is that real?
>
> yes

As in 'yes, it's a real spoof that we saw weeks ago'. Someone's already
using "I'm never buying another game from Valve until Half-Life 3 comes
out" as a sig...

___
Neil
AKA HighVis

"Lefty" <dbcampbell@centurytel.net> wrote
> "David Firewater" <davidfirewater.nospam@hotmail.com> wrote
> > Ooh, is that real?

> Scroll to the very bottom of the page.
> It says if you are gullible they suggest you go elsewhere.
> I wonder what they mean by that?

Yes, Lefty. I originally posted this link in here weeks ago... Am I the
kinda guy to believe this sort of thing? Waitaminute, don't answer that;)

http://tinyurl.com/4t8l7
--
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

P.S. Did you know the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary? It's a made
up word...

lefty

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2003

No, I meant.............
Oh nevermind :p

> "Lefty" <dbcampbell@centurytel.net> wrote
> > "David Firewater" <davidfirewater.nospam@hotmail.com> wrote
> > > Ooh, is that real?
>
> > Scroll to the very bottom of the page.
> > It says if you are gullible they suggest you go elsewhere.
> > I wonder what they mean by that?
>
> Yes, Lefty. I originally posted this link in here weeks ago... Am I the
> kinda guy to believe this sort of thing? Waitaminute, don't answer that;)
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4t8l7
> --
> David
> davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com
>
> P.S. Did you know the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary? It's a made
> up word...

"Lefty" <dbcampbell@centurytel.net> wrote
> No, I meant.............
> Oh nevermind :p

I'm with ya now, Lefty;)
--

Neil Jones wrote:

> As in 'yes, it's a real spoof that we saw weeks ago'. Someone's already
> using "I'm never buying another game from Valve until Half-Life 3 comes
> out" as a sig...

And quite right. I shall be boycotting valve in the same way - I'm
absolutely not going to buy any other game from them under any
circumstance from valve until they bring out something new!

--
Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

shawk

Ben Cottrell wrote:
> Neil Jones wrote:
>
>> As in 'yes, it's a real spoof that we saw weeks ago'. Someone's already
>> using "I'm never buying another game from Valve until Half-Life 3 comes
>> out" as a sig...
>

> And quite right. I shall be boycotting valve in the same way - I'm
> absolutely not going to buy any other game from them under any
> circumstance from valve until they bring out something new!

well... you gotta have principles...

--
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Ben Cottrell" <bench@bench333.screaming.net> wrote in message
> Neil Jones wrote:
>
>> As in 'yes, it's a real spoof that we saw weeks ago'. Someone's
>> already using "I'm never buying another game from Valve until
>> Half-Life 3 comes out" as a sig...
>
> And quite right. I shall be boycotting valve in the same way - I'm
> absolutely not going to buy any other game from them under any
> circumstance from valve until they bring out something new!

Of course it doesn't hurt that you already own everything they've
brought out so far :)
McG.