Cannot save files except as Admin

In XP Home, using either Guest or Limited account, when I try to save
changes to a previously created text file in NoteTab Light I get the message:
Cannot create file "c:\.....path". I can save the file if I rename it. A
text file opened with MS Word 2002 comes up as read only.
Any help would be appreciated.

This is due to file/folder permissions.

HOW TO: Set, View, Change, or Remove File and Folder Permissions in Windows
XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308418

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP