User accounts

May 16, 2005 2:40:06 PM

I had a system that was running windows 2000. I added another hard drive and
installed windows xp on it. Now I have a dual boot system. I want to copy
the user accounts/data/profiles from win2000 to winxp. Can that be done and
how?

Thanks
--
Tim

More about : user accounts

May 16, 2005 5:29:58 PM

Use the XP Files and Settings Transfer Wizard; find it in Accessories\System
Tools

!