safe mode

our computer is stuck in safe mode log in and to make matters worse, we do
not have the administrator password. any help?

On Mon, 16 May 2005 10:40:05 -0700, chuckadam
<chuckadam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>our computer is stuck in safe mode log in and to make matters worse, we do
>not have the administrator password. any help?
have you tried just pressing enter? sometimes the ADMIN password
is blank.
Did you install XP yourself, or is it from a major manufacturer.
If you can't get it, call the maker and ask them what they set it to.

Dave