Sign on emulation

We have many remote users in our domain. Security rules bar the helpdesk
people from asking for a password if someone brings in a laptop to be looked
at or in any case where the helpdesk person would need to sign on as that
user. Are there any tools (MS or 3rd party) that would let someone signed in
as an Admin impersonate the user, without needing their password?

No.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Jlogan3o13" wrote:

| We have many remote users in our domain. Security rules bar the helpdesk
| people from asking for a password if someone brings in a laptop to be looked
| at or in any case where the helpdesk person would need to sign on as that
| user. Are there any tools (MS or 3rd party) that would let someone signed in
| as an Admin impersonate the user, without needing their password?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0520-0, 05/16/2005
Tested on: 5/16/2005 3:13:48 PM

Latest posts