RADEON 9600 and NT4

I have a pc with a dualboot system Win2000/NT4 and a 19" TFT at
1280x1024, 60Hz.

I want to install a new graphic card "Sapphire Atlantis Radeon 9600":
for Win2000 there are the right drivers, but what about NT4?

Will the Sapphire Atlantis Radeon 9600 run under NT4 (at the TFT
required resolution)?

Thank you for replying
Gio
1 answer Last reply
More about radeon 9600

    [This followup was posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati and a copy
    was sent to the cited author.]

    In article <32r82uF3qqj3pU1@individual.net>, giobibo@yahoo.com says...
    > I have a pc with a dualboot system Win2000/NT4 and a 19" TFT at
    > 1280x1024, 60Hz.
    >
    > I want to install a new graphic card "Sapphire Atlantis Radeon 9600":
    > for Win2000 there are the right drivers, but what about NT4?
    >
    > Will the Sapphire Atlantis Radeon 9600 run under NT4 (at the TFT
    > required resolution)?

    There is no official NT support beyond the 7500's. I assume that
    driver will work with newer cards, but it won't make use of newer
    features. I assume all resolutions will work, as that is driver/card
    dependent.

    It's also possible one of the FireGL drivers may work better, as they
    are just hyper-Radeons.

    law!!
    http://home.att.net/~andyross

Radeon Graphics Cards Sapphire Graphics