best video card

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
December 22, 2004 3:26:59 PM

hi all

I know I am asking about diff card other then ati but need to find out what
is the best video card out there for a gamer? We have a chance of getting
mad dog video card and trying to find out which is best one ? and what would
it be comparable to ati or other graphic cards?

thanks

More about : video card

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
December 22, 2004 4:49:17 PM

ok here is more .. I have ATI radeon 9600 now . Is Geforce FX5600 better or
lesser then one I have now?
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
December 22, 2004 4:53:40 PM