best video card

hi all

I know I am asking about diff card other then ati but need to find out what
is the best video card out there for a gamer? We have a chance of getting
mad dog video card and trying to find out which is best one ? and what would
it be comparable to ati or other graphic cards?

thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about best video card

    ok here is more .. I have ATI radeon 9600 now . Is Geforce FX5600 better or
    lesser then one I have now?

    make that geforce fx 5500 not 5600.

    veris and amee young wrote:
    > make that geforce fx 5500 not 5600.