Lost files after user deleted

a b 8 Security
May 17, 2005 5:13:01 AM

Some of the users on my PC have decided that they don't require access
anymore and the accounts where deleted. As always after deletion it was
discovered that some of the files associatted with the accounts must be
saved. Please help me recover the lost files, I was unaware that the files
would be deleted when removing the user accounts
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
May 17, 2005 10:59:54 AM

Sorry, but once you delete an account, all files associated with
that account are also deleted.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Lost files" wrote:

| Some of the users on my PC have decided that they don't require access
| anymore and the accounts where deleted. As always after deletion it was
| discovered that some of the files associatted with the accounts must be
| saved. Please help me recover the lost files, I was unaware that the files
| would be deleted when removing the user accounts

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0520-1, 05/17/2005
Tested on: 5/17/2005 6:59:55 AM
a b 8 Security
May 17, 2005 3:48:03 PM

If the option to save the data was not chosen, you will need a 3rd party
option to recover the deleted data:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/datrec.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]