Lost files after user deleted

Some of the users on my PC have decided that they don't require access
anymore and the accounts where deleted. As always after deletion it was
discovered that some of the files associatted with the accounts must be
saved. Please help me recover the lost files, I was unaware that the files
would be deleted when removing the user accounts
2 answers Last reply
More about lost files user deleted

    Sorry, but once you delete an account, all files associated with
    that account are also deleted.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Lost files" wrote:

    | Some of the users on my PC have decided that they don't require access
    | anymore and the accounts where deleted. As always after deletion it was
    | discovered that some of the files associatted with the accounts must be
    | saved. Please help me recover the lost files, I was unaware that the files
    | would be deleted when removing the user accounts

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0520-1, 05/17/2005
    Tested on: 5/17/2005 6:59:55 AM

    If the option to save the data was not chosen, you will need a 3rd party
    option to recover the deleted data:
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/datrec.htm

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "Lost files" <Lost files@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Some of the users on my PC have decided that they don't require access
    > anymore and the accounts where deleted. As always after deletion it was
    > discovered that some of the files associatted with the accounts must be
    > saved. Please help me recover the lost files, I was unaware that the files
    > would be deleted when removing the user accounts

Security Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP