Photo Tip Help: 3 questions

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

1-I took 3 pictures with my Dimage 7 using flash, manual A and manual S:
2 pictures came out dark and one with nice color and clarity, what am I
doing wrong?
how 2 pictures can be different if nothing changed in a second between one
and the other?

2-How to make the flash illuminate all ambient (living room) and not just
the
center of the picture? what the best camera setting? (aperture and shutter)

3-Why on the view finder of the camera all pictures are bright, colorful and
nice
and in my pc the reality is different, they come dark, no life and some time
out of focus?

Dano

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

You have to understand exactly what aperture and shutter speeds do and then
it's really easy. It's too long to explain here. Buy a basic photography
book and learn what these terms mean.