Firewall & Yahoo Messenger

I am trying to video-chat with a Mac user. It appears that MSN Messenger for
Mac does not support Video so we are trying to use Yahoo Messenger.

Everytime I try and initiate a video meeting I get an error message that my
firewall has prevented this happening. I get this message even when I turn
the firewall off.

Has anybody got any ideas to resolve this?
1 answer Last reply
More about firewall yahoo messenger

    Some programs seem to stop working after you install Windows XP Service Pack 2
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842242/

    Troubleshooting Windows Firewall settings in Windows XP Service Pack 2
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357/

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Steve Jones" wrote:

    | I am trying to video-chat with a Mac user. It appears that MSN Messenger for
    | Mac does not support Video so we are trying to use Yahoo Messenger.
    |
    | Everytime I try and initiate a video meeting I get an error message that my
    | firewall has prevented this happening. I get this message even when I turn
    | the firewall off.
    |
    | Has anybody got any ideas to resolve this?

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0520-1, 05/17/2005
    Tested on: 5/17/2005 7:22:43 AM

Firewalls Video Yahoo Messenger Windows XP