Partial popup window display

I've got a problem where windows popped up with JS or similar do not
fully display. Maximize/minimize takes care of the problem, but
obviously annoying. I've captured a screen shot in this image:

http://www.jeffhughes.net/ati-window.jpg

As you can see my Desktop knows what the full size of the window SHOULD
be.

Radeon 9800 Pro
TV Wonder Pro

I am running a dual monitor setup and Hydravision. Just upgraded to
all this recently and is when it started occuring. I have the latest
Catalyst 4.11, MMC 9.02, DX9 installed.

"jhughe90" <jeffhughes1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I've got a problem where windows popped up with JS or similar do not
> fully display. Maximize/minimize takes care of the problem, but
> obviously annoying. I've captured a screen shot in this image:
>
> http://www.jeffhughes.net/ati-window.jpg
>
> As you can see my Desktop knows what the full size of the window SHOULD
> be.
>
> Radeon 9800 Pro
> TV Wonder Pro
>
> I am running a dual monitor setup and Hydravision. Just upgraded to
> all this recently and is when it started occuring. I have the latest
> Catalyst 4.11, MMC 9.02, DX9 installed.

Not sure if I understand right - there is a window size annoyance cause by
Hydravision once u have
"Application Position Memory" checked. It seems to interfere with Windows XP
inbuild "position memory" causing some software to "memorise" insufficient
window sizes. Just uncheck it in Hydravision and all should be well again.