Visiontek Radeon 9800 Pro's Any Good?????

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
December 24, 2004 9:47:00 PM

Are Visiontek Radeon 9800 Pro's Any Good????? I am thinking about
buying one from GameVE.

Thanks
NBK
Anonymous
December 24, 2004 9:47:01 PM

Yeah, they are good. The lifetime warranty is real, too.

"NBK" <NBK@spam.must.die.com> wrote in message
> Are Visiontek Radeon 9800 Pro's Any Good????? I am thinking about
> buying one from GameVE.
>
> Thanks
> NBK
December 25, 2004 11:56:41 PM

I had (have) 3 VisionTek cards,,,,,,,all nVidia based,,,,,,,,,,,,,but they
were (are) good hardware. Haven't used them since they switched to ATI
chips. I'm kinda partial to the ATI factory cards now.

"NBK" <NBK@spam.must.die.com> wrote in message
> Are Visiontek Radeon 9800 Pro's Any Good????? I am thinking about
> buying one from GameVE.
>
> Thanks
> NBK
Anonymous
January 1, 2005 11:03:48 AM

I have a visiontek ti4600. Card is solid performer. I kept it but i doont
use . Its a backup in case something goes wrong . But its a very fast card
with 2.8ns ram .

!